Below you will find a Word Document order form to download (click on the pink 'download file') to save to your computer and email to us. Please fill this form out with as much detail as you can so we can quote accurately. Please include any images from our website etc. You can also visit our online store for on the spot options and pricing. If you are having any trouble downloading this form, please contact us and we will email it to you.
Once we receive your information we will quote within 48 hours.
How to confirm your cake booking/order, and payment information
We appreciate confirmation of your booking via email on or before at least 3 months prior to your wedding. Other events require at least 72 Hours notice, and is subject to availability. With limited availability in our busy wedding seasons, it is advisable to book early to avoid dissapointment. A 40% deposit is required to confirm your booking, with 25% held as non-refundable. Once confirmed, we will email your invoice with payment details. * If purchasing through the online store, the full amount will need to be paid to lock in your booking.
Please also see below our Terms and Conditions which we recommend reading prior to placing an order.
* Please note: Daydream Island Weddings clients: To order your cake you may either work with your co-ordinator or liase directly with us for your ordering and quoting process. Your cake will then be billed via Daydream Island Weddings for you to make payment along with the rest of your wedding services.
If you are planning on getting married at Hamilton Island, please forward your enquiry to the wonderful staff at Hamilton Island Weddings who will liase with us on your behalf.
Its that easy!
Contact us if you would like to arrange an appointment to discuss your wedding cake in person
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all confirmed orders regardless of signed contract or not for all baked goods and other products from Crystalbrook Patisserie
ORDERING AND PAYMENT:-
· Confirmation of bookings require a deposit of 40% to secure a date. Confirmation of bookings is appreciated within 12 weeks prior to the wedding date. Crystalbrook reserves the right to refuse any order at our discretion. Cancellation of bookings is appreciated within 12 weeks prior to the wedding date, with 25% of your deposit being held as a non-refundable deposit.
· Payment is preferred via direct bank deposit. Direct order clients, settlement of account required within 14 days prior to delivery. Delivery will not be made unless payment is received, Unless otherwise arranged.
· Third parties, ie: Wedding Planners with Monthly accounts have a 7 day payment term from date of invoice
· The client or client’s representative agrees to colours, designs, sizes, servings and flavours upon confirmation of the booking. Changes made to the cake must be done so in writing within 14 days prior to the wedding date. The client or client’s representative agrees that upon delivery of the cake will be accepted ‘as is’ and as ordered.
· We reserve the right to use creative judgment or make adjustments where we feel necessary in order to maintain the quality and workmanship of our designs but also preserve the interpretation of your design to the best of our abilities. Inspiration and ideas pictures from outside sources, ie: pinterest, google, magazines etc are presented as representations. The actual product may vary slightly based on the designer’s creative interpretation, while maintaining the integrity of the overall look. Crystalbrook Patisserie’s own designs may also vary slightly from cake to cake.
· The size of the cake will be adjusted to accommodate the correct number of servings based on an industry standard slice 1 inch x 1 inch x 4 inches tea and coffee serving and 1 inch x 2 inches x 4 inches industry standard dessert portion.
· Crystalbrook Patisseries is not responsible for shortage of cake due to incorrect guest counts or incorrect cutting and serving of cake.
· Crystalbrook Patisserie products may contain or come in contact with milk, wheat, nuts, cocoa or other allergens. It is the client’s or client’s representative to ensure that a cake requiring special dietary requirements are made known to us. While every precaution will be taken in the cases of known allergies, It remains the responsibility of the client and client’s representatives to inform guests. Crystalbrook Patisserie is not responsible for any allergic reactions.
· Client assumes full responsibility for the event guests and agrees to indemnify and hold Crystalbrook Patisserie harmless from and against all bodily injury, property damage or consequential damages.
· Tasting consultations can be scheduled for a $30 per sample box plus $10 delivery to Island Venues. Free consultation offered with sample box for mainland consultations
· Prices are subject to amendment without notice. If the price is different from that shown on any pricelists we will inform you by e-mail.
· If fresh flowers are provided to be used on the order, the client or client’s representatives acknowledges that fresh flowers are not a food product and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt and other contaminants and can cause the cake to become inedible. Crystalbrook Patisserie reserve the right to refuse any item which poses a potential threat to food health and safety on our cakes. Should items be placed on a cake by a third party which render the cake inedible, Crystalbrook Patisserie is absolved of any responsibility. All inedible items such as ribbon, flowers etc must be removed prior to cutting and serving.
· All cakes and products will be photographed and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to the client .
· Any hire equipment delivered with the cake are to be returned within 7 days of the wedding date. Damage or loss of goods will incur a fee of $100
· Delivery is free within a radius of 50km of Crystalbrook Patisserie. Any deliveries outside this radius will incur a fee of $50 per 50km.
· Point of Delivery for mainland weddings will be the reception venue. Point of Delivery for all island venues will be Abel Point Marina for transportation of goods via Ferry to be retrieved by client or clients representatives, unless otherwise arranged.
· Crystalbrook Patisserie cannot take responsibility for any damage cause to your cake while it is outside our possession. All duty of care is taken by Crystalbrook Patisserie to ensure your cake is received in optimum condition. Damage made by guests, venue staff or transport staff does not fall within our responsibility. Circumstances such as weather/climate, incorrect storage of the cake and mishandling by third parties is also outside the responsibility of Crystalbrook Patisserie.
· If you do not pick up your order when scheduled or no one is available to accept your order at the scheduled time of delivery, it will be considered abandoned and there will be no refund given.
· Refunds can only be given provided the cake is deemed inedible for consumption and must be refused at the time of delivery. If it is refused after delivery is made for said reason, it must be returned within 24 hrs of the delivery time. No refunds will be given if cake is served, or tampered with and is not returned for further investigation. Should you be unhappy with your cake for any reason, Crystalbrook Patisserie will respond to any complaint quickly and thoroughly.
· Our Responsibility: Our performance is contingent upon the ability of Crystalbrook Patisserie to complete the agreement and is subject to labour disputes or strikes, accidents, natural disasters, inclement weather, acts of god, and other causes beyond our control.